April 27, 2006 - CruiseControl 2.5 Released
CruiseControl 2.5 has just been released and it has two huge bug fixes:
- Updated Xerces and Xalan jars to fix memory leak (CC-426)
- ProjectWrapper: Fix problem where forcing a build while build is
running will effectively kill the worker thread leading to all projects queued but not building (CC-431). Patch by John Lewis.
Along with those bug fixes there are a few new plugins:
- ClearCaseBaselinePublisher: New publisher for use with ClearCase
UCM (CC-414). Submitted by Kevin Lee.
- LDAPMapper: Email mapper that uses an LDAP lookup to determine user email addresses (CC-413). Submitted by Esa Laine.
- Maven2SnapshotDependency: New sourcecontrol (CC-438). Contributed by Dan Rollo with fixes by Jerome Lacoste.
So what are you waiting for? Go get it...
Posted by Jeffrey Fredrick at April 27, 2006 11:48 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: